7th September 2011 - To support the game’s release, Ubisoft announced today new multiplayer free content and a game to web for Driver San Francisco for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
Multiplayer free content:
On September 15th, 12 new routes for all online modes will be made available for free.
Then, 1 new route will be made available every week for the next 10 weeks, for a total of 22, increasing the overall number of tracks by 30% in 2 months.
Starting now, Driver San Francisco proposes an exclusive Games-to-Web / Community service called Driver Club that allows players to:
- Unlock exclusive achievements
- Find your stats and check the leaderboards
- Showcase your film director clips
- See and rate your friends’ clips
- Review the Community facts
- Follow your friends’ activities using the Driver Social feed
This website is accessible with a Uplay account here: www.driver-club.ubi.com
Driver San Francisco is now available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii. For more information go to http://www.driver-game.com.