ZUMBA FITNESS 2 VIDEO GAME ON Wii, IN AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND STORES NOW!
30th November 2011 - 505 Games, a global publisher of video games, along with Zumba Fitness LLC and All Interactive Entertainment, today announced that the Zumba Fitness 2 video game, sequel to the best-selling dance-fitness video game, is available now at retailers nationwide.
The original Zumba Fitness game is the number one fitness title of 2011, selling more than 4 million copies worldwide. Zumba Fitness 2 builds on the solid foundation set forth by its predecessor and amps up the experience with all-new routines, hit music, customization features and 24 dance styles, more than any other game. Join the party with the Zumba Fitness 2 video game launch trailer here: http://youtu.be/IY-KpLmMK3I. And as an extra treat, fans can also get a sneak peek behind the scenes at the making of the TV commercial, here: http://youtu.be/NJ0WMy2Sbds.
Featuring hot new music tracks, electrifying choreography, new venues and double the number of dance styles from the original video game, the Zumba Fitness 2 video game invites players to party their way into shape with a fun and proven program. Get moving with amazing Zumba presenters, Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant as they guide you through each exhilarating routine, ranging from Merengue and Hip-Hop to Bollywood and Latin Pop. For the first time, players can customize their own class with their favorite routines and track calories burned. Whether playing in Single Song, Full Class or multiplayer mode with support for up to four dancers, players will have a blast with this unique dance-fitness experience that shapes, tones and transforms their bodies, and makes them forget they’re even exercising.
Additional Zumba Fitness 2 Video Game Features:
- Get Lost in the Beat – 32 electrifying new routines and contagious music tracks with international beats that now include hits from today’s hot artists: Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Shake it in Style – From fan favorites like Salsa and Reggaeton to all new styles like Bollywood, Ragga, Latin Pop and Pasodoble, players can learn 24 different dance styles from all over the world. That’s more than twice the number in the original best-selling game!
- Customize Your Experience – Select your favorite routine in Single Song mode, take a class designed by Beto, Gina Grant or Tanya Beardsley, or craft your own playlist in Full Class mode. You can even take it slow in Learn the Steps tutorial mode before you dive into the choreography.
- Join the Party – Invite your friends to join the fun in multiplayer mode that supports up to four players.
- Location, Location, Location – Dance it up in five dynamic new environments, from a Miami Yacht to a Los Angeles nightclub.
- Superstar Instructors – Dance and interact with top Zumba instructors Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
- Dance Hands-Free – The exclusive Zumba Fitness belt is included inside every box so you can holster your Wii Remote and naturally move to the music.
Developed by Zoe Mode, Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii is rated ‘G’ by the Classification Board and is available now.