12th August 2010 - Sequel to All Age Gaming’s 2009 Game of the Year Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City has just had some of its plot and gameplay details leaked to the web, seemingly from the latest issue of GameInformer. With the name confirmed not long ago, these mild details come as a surprise to no-one really, so if you’re a Batman fan or just want a look at what’s in store for you, then read on!
Beware: this information may contain mild spoilers.
- Quincy Sharp is no longer running for mayor.
- Arkham Asylum and Black Gate Prison are unfit to hold inmates.
- Quincy Sharp buys off part of the slums and walls it off, creating Arkham City.
- Hugo Strange is now in charge of Arkham City.
- Two-Face plans to execute Catwoman to gain respect of inmates.
- The overdose of venom may not be what's wrong with the Joker.
- You are now able to counter two attacks at once.
- More puzzles.
- All gadgets included in the first game are available from the start.
- Side missions now feature in the game.
- Gangs roam Arkham City.
- These are recorded in Batman's criminal database.
- You find people who work for the Riddler to find Riddler challenges.
- Batman has smoke bombs.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but this info has me shaking in my boots from anticipation! Let us know what you think of this juicy information in our comments section below!
Batman: Arkham City is set to release in 2011 and is being Developed by Rocksteady Studios.
News by John Elliott