17th September 2010 - Ubisoft announced today that Racket Sports, the multisport game for the PlayStation 3 system with PlayStation Move that includes tennis, ping-pong, badminton, squash and beach tennis is available on retail shelves now. The game offers unprecedented realism and pinpoint game play mechanics, bringing every serve, swing and backhand to life while replicating the sporting experience in the comfort of the living room.
Players have the option to perform with eleven different athletes through 30 rich graphical environments with animated backgrounds, dynamic sound mixes and day and night environments. Racket Sports and the PlayStation Move motion controller combine highly precise and intuitive motion control with the full PlayStation 3 system HD to create the most accurate, responsive and ultra-sensory gaming experience.
· Swing through 5 different Racket Sports: Tennis, table tennis, badminton, squash, and beach tennis
· 30 immersive iconic locations inspired by real-world landmarks: Copacabana, Mount Fuji, Central Park and many others.
· Multiplayer mode allows up to four players to play together cooperatively or to compete against each other.
· The PlayStation Move feels like a true racket in the player’s hand: motion control has never been so natural.
· 11 compelling character athletes with a distinct personality and flair: Player can customize the athletes with over 30 outfits, 30 hairstyles, and 15 rackets to unlock.
The Racket Sports demo is already available on the Playstation Network. Watch the trailer below!
For more information, please visit: www.racketsportsgame.com